UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Application form for 3620 Posts Apply online before 25th June, 2021
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently given out a UPPSC Medical Officer recruitment notification. The UPPSC notification offers the post of Medical Officer with a total vacancy of 3620 posts. The interested candidates can apply online for the post. The last date to apply for the post is 25th June 2021. The UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 notification was released on 28th May 2021.
The candidates can read this article regarding UPPSC Medical Officer 2021 to know more about the notification.
- 1 UP Medical Officer Vacancy 2021
UP Medical Officer Vacancy 2021
The total number of vacancies offered by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission are 3620. The vacancies are divided on the basis of specialists. The vacancies for each specialist are as follows.
|Name of the specialists||Number of vacancies|
|Public Health Specialist||30|
|Total number of vacancies||3620|
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years. And the maximum age to apply for the post is 40 years. The UPPSC has provided category wise age relaxation.
Educational Qualifications for UPPSC Medical Officer 2021
The necessary educational qualifications for the post are mentioned below.
- The candidates should have got a MBBS Degree from an Institute recognized by the ‘Medical Council of India’ or the candidate should possess an undergraduate Medical Degree from an Institute recognized by the ‘National Medical Commission Act, 2019’.
- The candidate should have a Postgraduate Degree of 3 years in the specialty for which they have applied from a recognised Institute by the ‘Medical Council of India’ or a Postgraduate Medical Degree from a recognized Institute by the ‘National Medical Commision Act, 2019’ or any equivalent.
- The applicant should have got a Postgraduate Diploma of 2 years of the speciality for which they have applied from a recognized Institute by the ‘Medical Council of India’ or should have a Postgraduate Medical Diploma which is recognized by the ‘National Medical Commission Act, 2019’ or its equivalent.
- The aspirant should have at least half a year of experience in the speciality for which they have applied after the registration of the Diploma.
The acceptable qualifications are mentioned below.
- The candidate should have served in the territorial army for at least 2 years (not necessary).
- The aspirant should have obtained ‘B’ Certificate of National cadet crops (not necessary).
UPPSC Medical Officer Salary
The salary of the candidate will be in 67700-208700/6600/Academic Level-11 form.
Application Fees for UP Medical Officer
The candidates should pay application fees before the due date. Otherwise the candidate will not be selected. The application fees for the candidates are mentioned below.
|Category Name||Amount to be paid|
|Unreserved (General)||Rs. 105|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Rs. 105|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 65|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||RS. 65|
|Ex Serviceman||Rs. 65|
Important Dates for UPPSC Medical Officer
|First Date to submit online application||28th May 2021|
|Last Date to submit online application||25th June 2021|
|Last Date to submit application fees||28th June 2021|
|Official Notification PDF in ENGLISH||UPPSC MO Notification English|
|Official Notification PDF in HINDI||UPPSC MO Notification in Hindi|
|Link to apply Online||Available Now|
If any candidate has any questions related to UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021, then they can ask the questions in the comment section. We will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.