SGPGI Recruitment 2021 for 825 Sister Gr. II & Medical Lab Technician Apply Online before Last Date
The Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science has recently released a SGPGI Recruitment 2021 notification. The interested candidates can apply for the various posts offered by SGPGI. The posts offered by SGPGI are Sister Gr. II, Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Technician (Radiography), Technician (Radiology), Driver (Ordinary Grade) and Medical Social Service Officer Gr. II. The dates to apply for the posts are not released yet.
SGPGI Recruitment 2021
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|Sister Gr. II||617 posts|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||23 posts|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||134 posts|
|Technician (Radiography)||4 posts|
|Technician (Radiology)||26 posts|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||10 posts|
|Medical Social Service Officer Gr. II||11 posts|
|Total number of vacancies||825 posts|
Age Limit for SGPGI Recruitment 2021
The age of the candidate should be at least 21 years. And the maximum age for the posts is 40 years. The candidates whose age is more than 40 years or less then 21 years will not be accepted.
SGPGI Lucknow Staff Nurse Educational Qualification
The educational qualifications required for the posts are mentioned here.
Sister Gr. II
- The candidate should have completed B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council from a recognized University.
- The candidate should have a B.Sc Post Certificate or Post basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Indian Nursing Council.
- The candidate should be registered as a nurse in the State / Indian Nursing Council.
Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist
- The candidate should have completed 10 + 2 with science as the subject and should have 2 years regular diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a University recognized by the government with at least one year of relevant experience in a laboratory attached with a hospital with minimum 100 beds.
Medical Laboratory Technologist
- The candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or Medical Laboratory Science from a University recognized by the government with at least two years of relevant experience in a laboratory attached with a hospital containing at least 100 beds.
- The applicant should have completed a 3 years course of B.Sc hons in Radiography or Radiotherapy from any recognized University.
- The applicant should have done a 3 years course of B.Sc hons in Radiology from a recognized University.
Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- The applicant should have a valid Driving License, knowledge of motor mechanism and at least 3 years of experience.
Medical Social Service Officer Gr. II
- The applicant should have a Master’s Degree in social work from a recognized University.
Salary Details for SGPGI 2021
The salary for all the posts is different. The salary for all the posts is mentioned below.
SGPGI Lucknow 2021 Vacancies
|Name of the post||Level||Pay Scale|
|Sister Gr. II||7 level||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||5 level||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||6 level||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400|
|Technician (Radiography)||6 level||Rs. 35,400 1,12,400|
|Technician (Radiology)||6 level||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||2 level||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200|
|Medical Social Service Officer Gr. II||6 level||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400|
SGPGI Staff Nurse 2021 Application fee
The application fees for the candidates belonging to the SC and ST category is Rs. 300. And the fees for the candidates belonging to General and OBC category is Rs. 500.
Important dates for SGPGI Recruitment 2021 Staff Nurse
|Official Notification PDF||Available Soon|
|Link to apply online||Available Soon|
The candidates can ask the doubts related to SGPGI Sister Gr. II Recruitment 2021 in the comment section. We will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.