ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 For 6552 Post notification for Upper division Clerk, Cashier & Steno Apply Online before last date
ESIC has recently released ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 notification. The interested people can read this article to know more about ESIC UDC recruitment 2021 official notification. The candidates can apply online for the various posts offered by ESIC. No other form of application will be accepted. The link to ESIC UDC recruitment 2021 official notification is given at the end of the article.
- 1 ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy details
- 1.1 ESIC UDC Recruitment Age Limit for 2021
- 1.2 ESIC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualifications
- 1.3 ESIC Recruitment Salary Details
- 1.4 Application fees for ESIC UDC Recruitment
- 1.5 ESIC UDC Recruitment Selection Procedure
- 1.6 Important dates for ESIC Recruitment 2021
- 1.7 Important Links for ESIC Recruitment
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy details
The total number of vacancies offered by ESIC are 6552 posts. ESIC is offering 2 posts to the interested candidates. The posts offered by ESIC are Upper Division Clerk / Upper Division Clerk Cashier and Stenographer. The candidates can apply for the posts mentioned above online on the official website of ESIC.
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies offered|
|Upper Division Clerk / Upper Division Clerk Cashier||6306|
|Total number of vacancies||6552|
ESIC UDC Recruitment Age Limit for 2021
The age of the candidate should at least be 18 years and the maximum age for the post is 27 years. The candidates can read the official notification of ESIC recruitment 2021 to know more about the age details. The link to the official ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 notification is given at the end of the article.
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualifications
The educational qualifications required for the posts are mentioned below.
Upper Division Clerk / Upper Division Clerk Cashier
- The candidate should have a Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- The applicant should have a working knowledge of computers. He should know how to use Office Suites and Databases.
- The aspirant should have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The candidate’s speed of stenography in Hindi / English should at least be 80 words per minute.
- He should have a basic knowledge of computers. And should know how to use Office Suites and Databases.
ESIC Recruitment Salary Details
The salary offered to the candidates by ESIC for the various posts is mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Level||Salary|
|Upper Division Clerk / Upper Division Clerk Cashier||Level – 4||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100|
|Stenographer||Level – 4||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100|
Application fees for ESIC UDC Recruitment
The application fees to be paid by the applicants is based on their category. The amount to be paid is mentioned below.
|Name of the category||Application fees to be paid|
|General and OBC||Rs. 500|
|SC / ST / PWD / Female Candidates / Departmental Candidates / Ex servicemen||Rs. 250|
ESIC UDC Recruitment Selection Procedure
The candidates who have applied for the post of Upper Division Clerk / Upper Division Clerk Cashier will be selected on the following basis. The selection procedure for Upper Division Clerk / Upper Division Clerk Cashier will consist of 3 stages.
- Prelims (Objective)
- Main (Objective)
- Computer Skill test
The applicants who have applied for the Stenographer will be selected on the basis of the following mentioned criteria.
- Computer Skill Test & Steno Test
Important dates for ESIC Recruitment 2021
The important dates will be soon announced. The candidates should keep in touch with us to know about the dates.
Important Links for ESIC Recruitment
|ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 official notification||Available Soon|
|Link to apply online||Available Soon|
|Official website of ESIC||https://www.esic.nic.in|
The candidates can ask the doubts related to ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 in the comment section. We will try to solve your doubts as quickly as possible.