RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply For 1092 Posts
The RSMSSB had released a Notification for the Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022. According to the notification, we come to know that they have provided 1092 vacancies for the Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022. The candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment can start to apply now. We have given all the details regarding the RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2022 on this page.
- 1 RSMSSB Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.1 Junior Engineer Recruitment Age Limit
- 1.2 RSMSSB JE Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.3 Selection Process for JE Recruitment 2022
- 1.4 Salary Details for RSMSSB Recruitment 2022
- 1.5 Junior Engineer 2022 Application Fees
- 1.6 RSMSSB Recruitment Important Dates
- 1.7 Junior Engineer Recruitment Important Links
RSMSSB Recruitment Vacancy Details
The RSMSSB has announced vacancies for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022. The candidates are provided with a total of 1092 vacancies for the same.
The vacancies for the कनिष्ठ अभियंता post are distributed as follows –
- सार्वजनिक निर्माण विभाग / Public Works Department – 488 vacancies
- जन स्वास्थ्य अभियांत्रिकी विभाग / Public Health Engineering Department – 368 vacancies
- स्वायत्त शासन विभाग / Self Governance Unit – 236 vacancies
This comes to a total of 1092 vacancies. The candidates can check the official notification to get more information about the vacancy details of RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2022.
Junior Engineer Recruitment Age Limit
The basic selection criteria for the RSMSSB JE Recruitment is age criteria. The candidates who do not fulfil the criteria shall not be considered eligible for the post.
The minimum age limit for the Junior Engineer Recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years. In simple words, it means that the candidates who have not yet attained 18 years of age and the candidates who have already completed 40 years are ineligible for the RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment.
- Minimum Age Limit / न्यूनतम आयु सीमा – 18 years / 18 वर्ष
- Maximum Age Limit / अधिकतम आयु सीमा – 40 years / 40 साल
The RSMSSB has provided age relaxation to the applicants on the basis of the category they belong to. Details regarding the age relaxation are as follows –
Note: Examination has been over and soon exam result will be issued fpr the JE Post so those who have given examination can check here very soon.
|Age Relaxation (Upper age limit)
|General / EWS
|SC /ST /OBC /BC (for men)
|SC /ST /OBC /BC (for women)
To know more about RSMSSB JE age limit, read the official RSMSSB Junior Engineering Notification.
Note: Here our team will provide RSMSSB JE Exam syllabus 2022 so just connected with us for more update on same.
RSMSSB JE Recruitment Educational Qualifications
The applicant should possess the necessary educational qualifications for the RSMSSB Recruitment 2022. The required qualifications are –
- The candidate should have a B.E. Degree in any of the streams; Civil, Mechanical and Electrical; from a recognized institute.
- The candidate should have B. Tech Degree from a recognized board in the stream of Civil, Mechanical or Electrical.
Selection Process for JE Recruitment 2022
The selection procedure for the RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment is –
- Written Exam
The candidates who fulfil both the rounds will be further called for document verification.
Salary Details for RSMSSB Recruitment 2022
- The basic salary for the Junior Engineer is Rs. 29,100 to Rs. 1,04,400/-
- The Grade will be Rs. 5,400/-
- The Dearness Allowance for the post is Rs. 23730/-
Junior Engineer 2022 Application Fees
The candidates will have to pay an application fee with the application form. The fees shall be paid online through net banking, debit card or credit card. The amount to be paid by an individual is –
- General /OBC /SBC (Creamy layer) – Rs. 450/-
- OBC /SBC (Non Creamy layer) – Rs. 350/-
- SC /ST/ PWD – Rs. 250/-
The candidates can get more details from the RSMSSB Recruitment official notification 2022. The link to it is provided at the end of the page.
RSMSSB Recruitment Important Dates
|First Date to apply
|21st January 2022
|Last Date to apply
|19th February 2022
|Last Date to pay application fees
|19th February 2022
Junior Engineer Recruitment Important Links
|Official Notification PDF
|RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
|Link to apply online
If the candidates have any questions regarding the RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment, then they can freely ask them in the comment section. To read more articles, click on – https://rkmp.co.in/.