REET Notification 2022 Online Application Form education.rajasthan.gov.in
The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan aka BSER is soon going to release the REET Notification 2022. The REET Application Forms are expected to be out by 10th of January 2022. The candidates can apply for the REET 2022 as soon as the forms are released.
- 1 REET Notification 2022
- 1.1 REET 2022 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Age Limit for REET Notification
- 1.3 Educational qualifications required for REET Level – 1 (Primary class)
- 1.4 Educational qualifications required for REET Level – 2 (Secondary class)
- 1.5 REET Application Fees 2022
- 1.6 REET 2022 Important Dates
- 1.7 Important Links for REET
REET Notification 2022
The candidates can apply for the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination For Teacher (REET) Notification after reading all the details regarding the REET Notification 2022. The application can be done online for the same. Most probably, the notification for the REET 2022 will be released by 10th January 2022. If you don’t want to miss any updates on the REET Notification, then you should check this page regularly. We have provided you with all the information related to the REET Notification such as REET 2022 syllabus, application form, etc.
REET 2022 Vacancy Details
The candidates have been provided with a total of 32,000 vacancies for the REET 2022 notification level 1 and level 2. The candidates can get more details regarding the vacancy distribution in the future. The detailed information regarding the REET vacancy 2022 will be available soon on our page.
- Total vacancies – 32,000 vacancies
Age Limit for REET Notification
The candidates should fulfill this criteria to be able to apply for the REET. The candidates who do not satisfy this criteria will not be considered eligible to apply for the REET. The minimum age for the candidates to apply for REET is 18 years. There is no maximum age for REET. This means that the candidates who are below 18 years cannot apply for the REET, rest everyone can apply for it.
- Minimum age limit – 18 years
- Maximum age limit – no maximum age limit
The BSER is planning to provide the candidates with age relaxation. More details related to REET age relaxation will be provided soon on our webpage.
Educational qualifications required for REET Level – 1 (Primary class)
REET level 1 is for the candidates who are willing to apply for the primary classes which are class 1 to 5. They should have all the required qualifications for the post.
The candidates who are interested in applying for the REET level 1 must have the following qualifications –
- Should have passed class 12th or the senior secondary with minimum 50% marks and a 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Should have passed secondary with minimum 45% marks or should be pursuing a final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Should have passed class 12th with at least 50% marks or should be pursuing a final year of 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- Should possess a Graduation Degree or should be pursuing a final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
Educational qualifications required for REET Level – 2 (Secondary class)
The aspirants who are interested in applying for the REET Level 2 should have the following educational qualifications.
- Should possess a Graduation Degree or should be in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Should have a Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks and should have passed 2 years Bachelor in Education.
- Should possess a Graduation Degree with at least 45% marks and should be in 2nd Year of Bachelor in Education.
- Should have completed higher secondary with minimum 50% marks and should be pursuing a final year of 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- Should have minimum 50% marks in Higher Secondary and should be pursuing the final year of 4 years BA.Ed / B.SC.Ed.
- Should possess a Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks and should have passed 1 year B.Ed.
REET Application Fees 2022
The candidates who want to apply for the REET 2022 will have to pay an application fee. The amount to be paid by an individual is specified below.
- For Level 1 / Level 2 (Only 1 exam) – Rs. 550.
- For Level 1 / Level 2 (Both the exams) – Rs. 750.
The basis of selection for both, the level 1 and level 2 posts is the same. The candidates will have to give written exams for the REET. The candidate can check the official REET notification to know more about the selection procedure. We have provided the link to the official notification PDF at the end of the page.
REET 2022 Important Dates
|First Date to apply for REET||10th January 2022|
|Last Date to apply for REET||9th February 2022|
|Last Date to pay application fees||12th February 2022|
|Exam Date||14th & 15th May 2022|
Important Links for REET
|REET Notification PDF||REET Notification PDF 2022|
|REET Official Website||REET|
The candidates who have any doubts regarding the REET 2022, can ask the doubts in the comment section. We will solve your doubts as soon as possible. To read more articles, click on – https://rkmp.co.in/.