BTSC Bihar Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 notification for 6338 post Apply before 05th June, 2021
The people who are interested in applying for the post of BTSC medical officer recruitment 2021 should read this article. It will be helpful to them. The candidates can start to apply from 4th May 2021. And the last date to apply for the post is 5th June 2021. The applicants are advised to apply early and not wait for the last date. All the other details regarding the BTSC recruitment 2021 are mentioned here.
- 1 BTSC Medical Officer vacancy
BTSC Medical Officer vacancy
The total number of vacancies offered by the government of Bihar are 6338.
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Specialist Medical Officer||Gynecologist||641|
|General Surgery Specialist||568|
|General Medical Officer||2362|
Age Limit for BTSC recruitment 2021
The minimum age for the posts is 21 years. The maximum age for the candidates is mentioned below.
|Name of the Category||Maximum Age|
|SC and ST||42|
|Physically Handicapped||Age relaxation is of 10 years|
BTSC Medical Officer Educational qualifications 2021
The educational qualifications required to get the post of Specialist Medical Officer is mentioned below.
- The candidates should possess a MBBS Graduation Certificate from a recognized Indian University and a post Graduate or equivalent qualification Degree / Diploma / DNB Degree in any related subject.
- The candidates should have experience of at least 12 months of international training in the National Medical Council and in a hospital Institute recognized by the government.
- The candidate should own a Specialized Degree or Specialized Degree in Gynecology, Microbiology medicine, Pediatrics, ENT Panty Radiologist Psychiatrist, Soft Disease, General Surgery Orthopedic Degree or Diploma or DNM qualification.
The educational qualifications required for the post of General Medical Officer are mentioned below.
- The aspirants should be a MBBS Graduate from any recognized Indian Institute and a post graduate or equivalent qualification degree in any related subject.
- The applicants should have 12 months experience of international training in the National Medical Council and hospitals recognized by the government.
BTSC Salary Details 2021 for MO
The salary for the candidates is 7th Pay Scale Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 and the Grade Pay for the post is Rs. 5400.
BTSC Bihar Specialist Medical Officer Application Fees
The applicants will have to pay an application fee with the application form. The application fees for the candidates are mentioned below.
|Name of the Category||Application fees|
|सामान्य वर्ग / पिछड़ा वर्ग / आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर वर्ग||Rs. 200|
|राज्य के बाहर के उम्मीदवार चाहे वे किसी भी वर्ग के महिला पुरुष हो||Rs. 200|
|अनुसूचित जाती / अनुसूचित जनजाति एवं अत्यंत पिछड़ा वर्ग (बिहार राज्य के स्थायी निवासी)||Rs. 50|
|आरक्षित वर्ग की महिला उम्मीदवार (बिहार राज्य के स्थायी निवासी)||Rs. 50|
BTSC Bihar recruitment Important Dates
|First Date to apply||4th May, 2021|
|Last Date to apply||5th June, 2021|
BTSC Bihar Medical Officer Recruitment Important Links
|Official Notification PDF||Specialist Medical Officer|
General Medical Officer
|Link to apply online||Apply Now|
If any candidate has any questions regarding the BTSC Bihar Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment 2021, then they can ask the questions in the comment section. We will try to answer your question as soon as possible.