UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Online Registration 2022, Application Form
The candidates should apply for the UPSC combined Geo Scientist exam as soon as possible. This will avoid any online application confusions which can arise in the future. The steps to register for the UPSC exam are already mentioned below at the end of the article. The candidates should apply before the closing date for registration.
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Online Registration 2022
- For the Geologist, Geophysicist and Chemist of Group ‘A’ in GSI
The minimum age required for the Geo scientist UPSC exam is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years.
- For Scientist ‘B’ (Hydrogeology) Group ‘A’, Scientist ‘B’(Chemical) Group ‘A’ and Scientist ‘B’(Geophysics) Group ‘A’
The candidates should have already completed 21 years of age and should have not yet attained 32 years of age.
- For Government Servants
The candidates who are government servants are provided age relaxation upto 7 years in the upper age limit.
The candidates should check the official notification for the UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam 2022 to get more detailed information regarding the age limit for the UPSC exam. The link to the official notification is given at the end of the page. The candidates can simply click on it and read the notification.
Educational Qualifications for GEO Scientist
It is a very important criteria for selection of the candidates who have applied for the exam. The candidates who do not possess the required educational qualifications will not be accepted for the exam. Only the eligible candidates will be selected for the UPSC combined Geo Scientist exam. The eligible candidates are those who have the necessary educational qualifications.
To apply for the UPSC combined Geo – Scientist, an individual should have the following qualifications –
- The applicant should have a Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology from any of the recognized institute.
- The candidate should also have a Diploma of associate ship in Applied Geology of Indian School of Mines (Dhanbad).
- The aspirants should possess a Mineral Exploration Master’s Degree as well. The aspirant should have got the degree from any of the recognized institutes. (This is for the candidates who want to apply for the post in GSI)
- He should also have a Master’s Degree in Hydrogeology from any recognized institute. (This applies to the candidates who want to apply for the posts in CGWB)
How to apply online for the UPSC combined Geo – Scientist 2022?
The candidates might not know the steps to follow so that they can apply for the UPSC combined Geo – Scientist for the year 2022. So, here we have provided all the steps and the complete procedure that one should follow to register himself for the UPSC Geo – Scientist 2022.
Steps for Part – I Registration
- The first step is to visit the official website of UPSC or click on the ‘Apply Now’ option which is provided by us to all the candidates at the end of the page.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Click on the concerned link.
- You will be directed to another page.
- Make sure to read this page very carefully.
- After reading the page click on ‘Yes’.
- Another page will appear.
- In this page, the candidates should fill the necessary details in the form.
- After filling the form up, click on ‘Continue / Proceed’.
- After this, you will have to pay the application fee.
- And upload your photo and sign.
- And now you need to select the center and agree to the declaration.
Steps for Part – II Registration
- Visit the official website of UPSC or directly click on the ‘Apply Now’ option which is present at the end of the page.
- Now, click on the link concerning Part – II Registration.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- In this page, you should enter all the required information.
- Now, click on ‘Submit’.
You have successfully registered yourself for the UPSC Combined Geo – Scientist exam. If there is any problem regarding the UPSC Geo – Scientist Registration, then the candidates can use the comment section to get the solution to the problem. We will solve all of your problems regarding the UPSC Exam – Geo Scientist Exam 2022.
Important dates for the UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam
|Registration will begin on||22nd September 2021|
|Last Date to register||12th October 2021|
|Preliminary Exam dates||20th February 2022|
|Main Exam dates||25th and 26th June 2022|
Important Links for the UPSC Geo Scientist Exam 2022
|Official Notification PDF||UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam PDF|
|Link to apply online||Apply Now|
The candidates can use the comment section to ask any doubts related to the UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam 2022. We will try to solve all your doubts as soon as possible. And to read similar articles, click on – https://rkmp.co.in/.