SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 is out for 5454 Junior Assistant Post Application form Apply online @ Sbi.co.in
Hey are u looking for a job at a bank? Then, you opened the right page for SBI Clerk Vacancy 2021. Here you will be able to find all the information regarding your SBI Junior Assistant Post 2021. The State Bank of India has released a Clerk Notification. It is a good chance to get a job for all the job seekers. To know more about it do read the article. We all know that Bank job is a dream of all the applicant who are preparing for bank jobs. Since long time due to covid jobs are not released by higher authority. But as if now we have information about SBI Clerk Bank job so we have provided all the details over here which will be helpful to applicant.
- 1 SBI Junior Assistant Vacancy 2021
- 2 SBI Clerk Education Details:
- 2.1 SBI Clerk 2021 Vacancy Age Limit
- 2.2 SBI Junior Assistant 2021 Educational Criteria
- 2.3 SBI Clerk Vacancy 2021 Examination details
- 2.4 SBI Clerk Recruitment Paper Style For Prelim Exam 2021
- 2.5 SBI Clerk Vacancy Main Exam Paper Style 2021
- 2.6 Important Details for SBI Clerk Main Examination 2021
- 2.7 SBI Clerk 2021 Exam Date (Important Dates)
- 2.8 SBI Clerk 2021 Exam Result
- 2.9 SBI Clerk 2021 Application Fees
- 2.10 SBI Clerk Salary 2021
- 2.11 How to Apply Online for sbi vacancy
SBI Junior Assistant Vacancy 2021
State Bank of India (SBI) has given out a Clerk Notification. The notification was released on 26th of April 2021.The SBI Clerk Notification 2021 is regarding the post of Junior Associates. According to the notification, SBI has released 5454 vacancies. 5000 of them are vacancies for the regular post, while 454 vacancies are for Backlog post.
Before applying for the job you should know the following things.
SBI Clerk Education Details:
Below are important factors about SBI Bank recruitment details. Those candidate who want to apply they should have below education and other details.
SBI Clerk 2021 Vacancy Age Limit
The age of the applicant should be between 20-28 years only. Otherwise the applicant will not be accepted for the post.
SBI Junior Assistant 2021 Educational Criteria
The applicant should have completed his/her studies from a recognized university. If the candidate is having an integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate, he/she should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16th August 2021.
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2021 Examination details
The process to select the candidates will be done on-line, which will include an online test (Preliminary exam & Main exam) and test of specified opted local language.
- Preliminary Examination : Preliminary examination is an objective test consisting of 100 marks. It will be conducted on-line. The time duration for the test is 1 hour. And the test includes 3 different sections as follows
SBI Clerk Recruitment Paper Style For Prelim Exam 2021
|SI.||Section Name||Number Of Questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- For the wrong answers, there will be negative marks. 1/4th marks shall be reduced for a wrong answer.
- Sufficient number of candidates will be selected for the Main Exam based on their total marks scored.
- Main Examination : The test will be objective except for General English. The structure in which the Main exam would be conducted is as follows :
SBI Clerk Vacancy Main Exam Paper Style 2021
|SI.||Test Name||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minute|
|4||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 49 minutes|
Important Details for SBI Clerk Main Examination 2021
- For the wrong answers in the objective test, there will be negative marks. 1/4th marks shall be reduced for every wrong answer.
- The applicant is required to score the minimum percentage marks. Minimum marks will be decided by the bank.
- If the candidate gets qualified in the test (Main Examination), then he/she will be placed according to the total marks scored in respective banks and categories.
- Specified opted local language : This test will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining. Provisional selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the test (Main Exam). The applicants which will not be found capable will be disqualified.
SBI Clerk 2021 Exam Date (Important Dates)
The State Bank of India has released the exam date for SBI Clerk 2021 exam on 26th April 2021. The Preliminary Exam is temporarily scheduled to be held in june 2021. And the Main Exam is to be conducted on 31st July 2021. The Examination Centre will be assigned by the bank. No applicant can request to change the examination center. If any candidate misbehaves in the examination hall, then he/she will be disqualified and will not be allowed to give any exams conducted by the bank in future.
- Application Form Released Date : 26th April, 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 17-05-2021
- SBI Prelims Exam Date : June 2021
- SBI Main Exam Date: 31st July, 2021
SBI Clerk 2021 Exam Result
The results of the applicants who have provisionally qualified for the selection will be available on the official website of the bank. After both the exams are conducted (Preliminary & Main Exam) the results will be announced on the official page of the bank.
SBI Clerk 2021 Application Fees
The candidates will have to pay an application fee, then only he/she can apply for the post. If you belong to General/OBC/EWS category, then the amount to be paid for the application fee is Rs.750 (seven hundred fifty rupee only). And if you belong to SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/DXS, then the amount to be paid for the application fee is Rs.0 (Zero rupee).
- For General, OBC and EWS Exam Fees 750/-
- For Other Category : Rs 0/-
SBI Clerk Salary 2021
The average salary for a clerk who works in State Bank of India is Rs. 11,765 (eleven thousand seven hundred sixty five only). The structure of salary in SBI for a clerk is 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
- Salary Details : 17900/- to 47920/- (vary post wise)
How to Apply Online for sbi vacancy
- Aspirant need to open Official website sbi.co.in
- Here you will see the menu Career Just open it
- Where you need to open latest announcement section
- Just download SBI Clerk advertisement details
- Read whole details and if you find your are eligible for that post
- Just apply online before last date
In case of any query about SBI Jobs 2021 Just write a comment here we will try to provide you solution as early as possible.