Saral Haryana Portal, Login, Registration, Helpline At saralharyana.gov.in
The government of Haryana has released a portal called SARAL Haryana Portal. Its allows the citizens to check the performance departments, districts and services which are related to Right To Service (RTS). The readers can read the following article to know more about the Saral Haryana Portal. At the end of the article, you will know what is Saral Haryana, how to login in the Saral Portal, and how to use Saral helpline and much more about Saral Haryana Portal.
Saral Haryana Portal
Have you ever wondered what the full form of Saral is? Well the full form of Saral is Simple, All Inclusive, Real Time, Action Oriented, Long lasting portal. You might be wondering what all this means. The government of Haryana has brought into existence a Portal known as Saral for the citizens of Haryana. It was developed, so that there can be cashless, faceless and paperless services. The government has started this portal with the main focus on digitalisation of more than 500 services. This scheme is brought into work, so that the people can become familiar with the cashless delivery in Haryana and other forms of services which are now digitalized.
Haryana Antyodaya Saral Portal
Haryana Antyodaya Saral Portal is a scheme which is released for the citizens of Haryana. This scheme was found by the respected CM Manohar Lal Khattar of Haryana. The main point of this portal is to provide all the services on one platform. People can register themselves, so that they can take the most advantage of this scheme.
More than 500 services have been provided to the people by the Haryana Government. To get the benefit of this scheme, all the people just need to register themselves with the official Antyodaya Saral Portal. The steps to register to the Saral Portal are very simple. We have provided all the necessary steps to login to the Saral Haryana Portal.
A total of 22 districts and 39 departments are enjoying this scheme. They are provided with 542 services by the government of Haryana through this portal. Many people have already registered themselves with Saral Portal and are enjoying the benefit of this scheme. The people who have not yet registered should also login themselves to get the benefit of all the services that they are missing out on.
Various services provided by the Saral Haryana Portal
This section contains all the names of the services which are provided to the citizens of Haryana through this portal.
- Resident certificate
- Caste certificate
- Haryana Dealer Point Registration
- Issue of new ration card (food and supplies)
- Income certificate (revenue)
- Social Justice and Empowerment
- New Power Connection (U/DHBVN)
- Ambedkar Meritorious Students Scheme (Welfare of SCBC)
- Bicycle Plan (BOCW – Labor)
- Marriage Registration (Urban Local Bodies)
- Marriage certificate
- Micro-nutrient Fertilizer (Agriculture)
- Haryana Ration card
- Dairy loan
- Haryana Resident certificate
- Dealer Point Registration
- Saral Haryana New ration card registration
- Income certificate
- Old age honor allowance
- Haryana New power connection
- Ambedkar meritorious student scheme
- Haryana Bicycle scheme
- Marriage registration
- Haryana BPL Ration Card
- Labour card
- Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare
- Animal Husbandry and Dairying
- Board of School Education
- Building and Other Construction Workers (BOCW) Board
- Food and Supplies
- Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections Kalyan Nigam
- Labour Welfare Board (HLWB)
- Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation
- State Agricultural Marketing Board (HSAMB)
- Housing Board
- New and Renewable Energy
- Printing and Stationery
- Public Health Engineering (PHED)
- Public Relations
- Revenue and Disaster Management
- Sainik and Ardh Sainik Welfare
- Science and Technology
- Social Justice and Empowerment
- Sports and Youth Affairs
- Town and Country Planning
- Urban Local Bodies
- The welfare of SCs and BCs
- Women and Child Development
- Haryana welfare scheme
Continuation of saral services :
- हाउसिंग बोर्ड
- बागवानी विभाग
- स्वास्थ्य सेवा विभाग
- हरियाणा महिला विकास निगम
- हरियाणा राज्य कृषि विपणन बोर्ड
- अनुसूचित जाति वित्त और विकास निगम
- हरियाणा श्रम कल्याण बोर्ड
- वन विभाग हरियाणा
- हरियाणा पिछड़ा वर्ग और आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर वर्ग कल्याण निगम
- खाद और आपूर्ति विभाग
- मत्स्य विभाग
- वित्त विभाग
- रोजगार विभाग
- दक्षिण हरियाणा बिजली वितरण निगम
- धर्मार्थ कार्य
- भवन और अन्य निर्माण श्रमिक बोर्ड
- बोर्ड ऑफ स्कूल एजुकेशन हरियाणा
- पशुपालन और डेयरी
- कृषि विभाग
- महिला एवं बाल विकास विभाग
- एससी और बीसी का कल्याण
- शहरी स्थानीय निकाय
- टाउन एंड कंट्री प्लानिंग
- पर्यटन विभाग
- खेल और युवा मामले
- सामाजिक न्याय और अधिकारिता
- विज्ञान और प्रौद्योगिकी विभाग
- सैनिक और अर्ध सैनिक कल्याण विभाग
- ग्रामीण विकास
- राजस्व विभाग
- उत्तर हरियाणा बिजली वितरण निगम
- अक्षय ऊर्जा विभाग
- जनसंपर्क विभाग
- सार्वजनिक स्वास्थ्य और इंजीनियरिंग
- मुद्रण और स्टेशनरी विभाग
- पुलिस विभाग
- श्रम विभाग
- उद्योग और वाणिज्य विभाग
Steps to register Saral Haryana Portal
In this section, we have provided the readers with the steps to register themselves with the Saral Haryana Portal.
- You need to register yourself to the Saral Portal. If you are not registered, then you cannot login or sign in.
- The first step is to go to the official of saral Haryana. We have already provided the link to the official website at the end of the article.
- There will be a section which says ‘Sign In Here’.
- In the ‘sign in here’ section there will be an option which says ‘Register Here’. Click on that option.
- A new page will appear on your screen. Enter all the necessary information in the space provided and click on ‘ Submit’.
- You have successfully registered yourself with the Saral Haryana Portal.
Saral Haryana Login Steps
The steps to login to the Saral Haryana Portal are –
- Only the registered candidates can login.
- You need to go to the official website of Saral Haryana. Link to the website is present at the end of the page.
- You will see a section which reads ‘Sigh In Here’.
- Enter all the required details in the space given.
- Now, click on ‘Submit’.
Steps to check the Ticket Status on Saral Portal
- You can track your tickets online through the official website of Saral Portal.
- You will find a section which says ‘TRACK YOUR SERVICE ONLINE’. In that section click on ‘Track Ticket Online’.
- A new webpage will appear, there you will have to enter all the essential information and click on ‘Search.
- Now, you will be able to track your service.
Steps to check service status using SMS
- Send an SMS to 7738299899. The SMS should say –
- SARAL <space> Application ID
- The SMS should be sent through your registered mobile number.
SARAL Portal Haryana – https://saralharyana.gov.in/.
The readers can use the comment section to ask the doubts regarding the SARAL Haryana Portal. We will answer all your questions in the comment section. To read more informative articles, click on – https://rkmp.co.in/.