Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2021 for 6635 post Apply Online, Application form, Notification
The Punjab Education Recruitment Board has released a notification for the Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2021. The various interested candidates can apply for the post of Elementary Teacher Training (ETT). To know more about the Punjab ETT Teacher recruitment 2021, you should continue to read.
- 1 Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment Age limit
- 1.2 Education Qualification for Punjab ETT Teacher Vacancy
- 1.3 Application fees for Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2021
- 1.4 Selection Procedure for Punjab Teacher Vacancy
- 1.5 Steps to apply online for the Punjab ETT Recruitment 2021
- 1.6 Punjab ETT Recruitment 2021 important dates
- 1.7 Important Links for Punjab ETT Recruitment 2021
Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2021
The total number of vacancies provided by Punjab Education Recruitment Board are 6653 posts. The candidates can read the official notification to know more about the vacancy details. The link to the official notification is given at the end of the page.
Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment Age limit
The candidates who do not satisfy this criteria will not be considered eligible for the elementary teacher training post. The minimum age required to be able to apply for the post is 18 years. And the maximum age for the post is 37 years. If the candidates are interested to know about the age relaxation, they can check the official notification.
Education Qualification for Punjab ETT Teacher Vacancy
The candidate should have passed class 12th from any recognized board. The applicant should also have a minimum two year elementary teachers’ training course from any of the recognized institutes or two year diploma in elementary education or qualifications which are mentioned in the National Council for Teachers’ Education Guidelines. The candidates should have qualified the teacher eligibility test. The aspirants who do not qualify this criteria will not be qualified to apply for the Punjab ETT Recruitment 2021.
Application fees for Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2021
The applicants will have to pay application fees with the application form. The category wise application fees are mentioned below :
- For general and other categories – Rs. 1000.
- For SC / ST – Rs. 500.
- For Ex Servicemen – Rs. 0.
Ex Servicemen do not have to pay any application fee.
Selection Procedure for Punjab Teacher Vacancy
The candidates will be selected on the basis of various tests. The first test the candidates need to give is the test conducted by State Council Of Educational Research and Training (SCERT). It will be a written test. The candidates need to qualify the written test. The marks obtained in the graduation will also be the basis of selection. If the candidate had –
- 1st Class Graduation – 5 marks
- 2nd Class Graduation – 3 marks
- 3rd Class Graduation – 2 marks
The candidates will be given marks on the basis of their graduation marks.
Steps to apply online for the Punjab ETT Recruitment 2021
Some candidates might not know the steps to apply online for the recruitment. So, here we have provided those candidates with the steps to apply online. They can use these steps as a reference to apply online.
- The first step is to open the official website of Punjab Recruitment Board Department. The link to the official website is given at the end of the article.
- The homepage of the website will appear on your screen.
- Now, go to the latest notification section to fill the application form.
- Click on ‘apply for the Punjab ETT 2021 recruitment for 6635 posts’.
- Now, a new tab will open and you will have to fill in the details asked on the page. You should fill in the details carefully to avoid any confusion.
- You have to pay the application fees as per your category after filling the application form.
- After you pay your fees, you will be able to submit your application forms.
- Now, the applications should take a print out of the application form for the future purpose.
Punjab ETT Recruitment 2021 important dates
|First date to apply||3rd August 2021|
|Last date to apply||18th August 2021|
Important Links for Punjab ETT Recruitment 2021
|Official notification||Advertisement for recruitment of 6635 posts of ETT Teachers|
|Short notification||Public notice for recruitment of 6635 posts of ETT Teachers|
|Corrigendum for recruitment||Corrigendum regarding ETT 6635 posts|
The candidates can ask the doubts related to the Punjab ETT Recruitment 2021 in the comment section. We will solve your doubts in the comment section. To read more articles, click on – https://rkmp.co.in/.