Jamia Millia Islamia University Recruitment 2021 Apply for 119 MTS Clerk Typist
Recently a Jamia Millia Islamia University Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released by the Jamia Millia Islamia University for the non teaching staff. The candidates can apply for the concerned post online on the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia University after reading all the details regarding the Jamia Millia Islamia Non Teaching Staff Recruitment.
- 1 Jamia Millia Islamia University Recruitment 2021
Jamia Millia Islamia University Recruitment 2021
The Jamia Millia Islamia University has provided a total of 119 vacancies for the various posts. The vacancies are distributed as follows among the posts offered by the Jamia Millia Islamia University.
|Post Name||Vacancies Available|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||7|
|Clerk – Typist / LDC||30|
|Multi Tasking Staff||30|
|Internal Audit Officer||1|
|Land Record Superintendent||1|
Jamia Millia Islamia University Typist Vacancy 2021
There is no prescribed age limit for the Jamia Millia Islamia University Recruitment 2021.
The candidates should have the necessary educational qualifications. The educational qualifications for the various posts are mentioned below.
- Deputy Registrar & Development Officer
- Should have a Master’s Degree with minimum 55 % marks or the equivalent grade (B) in the UGC 7 point Scale.
- Should have 9 years experience as Assistant Professor in AGP of 6000 rupees and experience in educational administration.
- Assistant Registrar
- Educational qualifications required for the post of Assistant Registrar are the same as that of Deputy Registrar. He/She should have a Master’s degree with at least 55 % marks or an equivalent grade which is B in the UGC 7 point scale.
- Should have 5 years experience as Section Officer in any academic institution.
- Section Officer
- Should have completed Post graduation from any recognized institute with minimum 3 years experience as Office Assistant or equivalent in any Institute.
- Office Assistant
- Should be a Post Graduate from a recognized institute with minimum 3 years experience of Sr. Clerk / UDC or equivalent in any institute.
- Personal Assistant
- Should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institute.
- Should have minimum 2 years experience as Stenographer or equivalent in any institute.
- Should be proficient in Stenography in English language with at least 100 words per minute speed. Minimum typing speed for English language should be 40 words per minute.
- Should have knowledge regarding Computer Applications.
- Should have passed 10+2 examination with mastery in Stenography in English Language with at least 80 words per minute speed and typing speed of 35 words per minute for English.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Should be a graduate from any recognized institute.
- Should have minimum 5 years experience as LDC or equivalent from any recognized institute.
- Should have Noting and Drafting Knowledge.
- Should have typing, filing and computer applications knowledge.
- Should have good knowledge of Hindi, Urdu and English languages.
- Clerk – Typist / LDC
- Should have a Senior Secondary School Certificate or equivalent from any recognized institute.
- Should have a minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute in the English language.
- Should have knowledge regarding computers (especially MS office).
- Urdu Typist
- Should have passed class 10+2.
- Should have a minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute in Urdu language.
- Should have knowledge of Hindi.
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Should have passed class 10th from any recognized institute.
- Internal Audit Officer
- Should have IA and AS / SAS / CA / ICWA or any equivalent accounts qualifications.
- Professional Assistant
- Should have a Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science from any recognized institute.
- Should have a minimum 3 years experience in the relevant field.
- Semi – Professional Assistant
- Should have a Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized institute.
- Land Record Superintendent
- Should have a second division Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 5 years experience of Patwari.
- Should have knowledge of Hindi and Urdu.
- Should have passed class 10th from any recognized institute.
- Should have a minimum 3 years experience as a Groundman.
- Should be able to prepare wickets, courts and play fields, etc.
- Should be able to measure length and width of wickets, courts, etc.
- Security Assistant
- Should have a senior secondary school certificate.
- Should have a Degree from any recognized institute.
- Should have a minimum 3 years experience as receptionist.
Pay Scale for Jamia Millia Islamia University Recruitment 2021
You should always keep in mind to check the pay scale of the concerned post before applying for it. Otherwise, this can cause a huge problem.
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Registrar||Pay Level – 12 (₹ 78,800 – ₹ 2,09,200) + allowances|
|Internal Audit Officer|
|Assistant Registrar||Pay Level – 10 (₹ 56,100 – ₹ 1,77,500) + allowances|
|Section Officer||Pay Level – 7 (₹ 44,900 – ₹ 1,42,400) + allowances|
|Office Assistant||Pay Level – 6 (₹ 35,400 – ₹ 1,12,400) + allowances|
|Land Record Superintendent|
|Stenographer||Pay Level – 4 (₹ 25,500 – ₹ 81,100) + allowances|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
|Clerk-Typist / LDC||Pay Level – 2 (₹ 19,900 – ₹ 63,200) + allowances|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Pay Level – 1 (₹ 18,000 – ₹ 56,900) + allowances|
|Semi-Professional Assistant||Pay Level – 5 (₹ 29,200 – ₹ 92,300) + allowances|
JMI Vacancy Application Fees
The candidates will be charged an application fee. So, this means that all the candidates who are planning to apply for the Jamia Millia Islamia Non Teaching Staff Recruitment will have to pay an application fee online. The amount to be paid by an individual is mentioned below.
All the candidates except the candidates belonging to SC and ST category will have to pay Rs. 500. SC and ST category candidates will have to pay Rs. 250 as application fee. All the womens and the divyangjan will not have to pay any application fee.
- Categories except SC and ST – Rs. 500
- SC and ST category – Rs. 250
- Women and Divyangjans – Rs. 0
Jamia Millia Islamia University Recruitment Important dates
|First Date to apply||17th September 2021|
|Last Date to apply||18th October 2021|
Important Links for the Jamia Millia Islamia Non Teaching Staff recruitment
|Official Notification PDF||Jamia Millia Islamia University Recruitment 2021|
|Application Form PDF||Jamia Millia Islamia University Application Form|
|Official Website||Jamia Millia Islamia University|
The candidates who have any questions regarding our article related to the Jamia millia Islamia University Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 can use the comment section to ask all the questions. We will answer your questions as soon as possible. To read similar articles, click on – https://rkmp.co.in/.