HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 For 239 Post Apply Online before last date
Haryana Public Service Commission has released a HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 notification for the year 2021. The candidates who are interested in the HPSC Recruitment notification can read the following article to know more about the HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment.
- 1 HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Age limit 2021
- 1.2 Educational Qualifications for HPSC Civil Judge Vacancy
- 1.3 HPSC Civil Judge Application fees
- 1.4 Selection Procedure for Civil Judge (HPSC)
- 1.5 Points related to HPSC Civil Judge exam –
- 1.6 Important Dates for HPSC Civil Judge Vacancy
- 1.7 Important Links
HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
The total number vacancies offered for the various posts provided by the HPSC are 256 vacancies. The HPSC has offered vacancies for the posts of Civil judge (Junior Division) and bifurcation of the remaining 17 anticipatory vacancies.
- For the Civil Judge (Junior Division) – The vacancies for the post are divided on the basis of various categories.
|Name of the category||Vacancies offered|
|General / UR||156|
|BA – A||21|
|BC – B||11|
- Bifurcation of the rest of the 17 anticipatory vacancies – The 17 anticipatory vacancies are divided category wise as follows –
|Name of the category||Vacancies offered|
|General / UR||10|
|BA – A||1|
HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Age limit 2021
The candidates who do not satisfy this criteria will not be considered eligible for the post. The minimum age required for the post is 21 years and the maximum age for the post is 42 years. This means that the candidates who have not attained the 21 years of age and the candidates who are already 42 years old will not be eligible for the post. Age relaxation is provided to the candidates. The candidates should check the official notification to read more about the age relaxation provided by the HPSC.
Educational Qualifications for HPSC Civil Judge Vacancy
The applicants should have the necessary qualifications. He/She should have a Degree of Bachelor of Laws from a recognized institute. The institute should be established by law and approved by the Bar Council of India. If the candidate does not have the degree on or before the closing date of application form submission, then the candidate will not be accepted.
HPSC Civil Judge Application fees
The candidates will have to pay an application fee with the application form. The fees should be submitted online through net banking. The amount to be paid by a candidate is given below :
|Name of the category||Amount payable|
|1. General Category – Male candidates|
2. EWS Category (Haryana only)
3. All reserved Categories – Male Candidates
|1. General Category – Female Candidates (Haryana only)|
2. SC / BC – A and B / ESM Category – Male and Female Candidates (Haryana only)
3. All reserved Categories – Female Candidates
|1. All the handicapped candidates (Haryana only)||Rs. 0|
The candidates who are handicap will not have to pay any application fees.
Selection Procedure for Civil Judge (HPSC)
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the various tests which will be conducted by the HPSC. The various exams are :
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Written Exam
- Viva Voce
- The preliminary exam will contain objective type questions.
- The main written exam will be a subjective paper.
- The time duration for the preliminary exam is 2 hours.
- The preliminary exam will consist of 125 questions and each question will carry 4 marks.
- For every wrong answer, 1/5th marks will be reduced.
- The candidates should score a minimum of 150 marks in the preliminary exam, then only he/she will be allowed to give the main written exam.
- The syllabus for the preliminary exam and the main exam is the same.
Important Dates for HPSC Civil Judge Vacancy
|First date to apply online||15th August 2021|
|Last date to apply online||15th September 2021|
|Preliminary Exam Date||October or November 2021|
|Official Notification||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
Instructions for Advt. No. 1/2021
|Link to apply online||Available from 15.08.2021|
The candidates who have any doubts related to the HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 can ask the doubt in the comment section. We will try to solve your doubts. And to read more articles, click on – https://rkmp.co.in/.