APSSB CHSL Admit Card 2021 Arunachal Pradesh SSB LDC Hall Ticket Apply online before last date
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) had given out a APSSB CHSL Admit Card 2021 notification on 10th of May 2021. According to the notification, APSSB had provided 179 vacancies for all the posts. The interested applicants can apply for the various posts provided by APSSB before 17th June 2021.
- 1 APSSB LDC 2021 Admit Card
- 1.1 Selection Process for APSSB Admit Card
- 1.2 APSSB LDC Hall Ticket Exam Details
- 1.3 APSSB CHSL Important Notes related to exam & hall ticket
- 1.4 APSSB Recruitment Admit card Details
- 1.5 Steps to download the APSSB LDC admit card
- 1.6 Important Dates for APSSB hall ticket 2021
- 1.7 APSSB admit card 2021 Important links
APSSB LDC 2021 Admit Card
The Staff Selection Board of Arunachal Pradesh has given out a APSSB Recruitment 2021 notification. The various posts provided by APSSB are Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Agricultural Field Assistant Jr., Laboratory Assistant and Record Keeper / Record Clerk / Computer Operator. The candidates can apply for the concerned post. The application shall be done online. The last date to apply for APSSB 2021 Recruitment is 17th June 2021.
Selection Process for APSSB Admit Card
The candidates who have applied for Agricultural Field Assistant Jr. and Laboratory Assistant will be selected on the basis of Objective Test.
And the candidates who have registered for Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant and Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator will have to give an Objective Test and a Skill Test for the selection.
APSSB LDC Hall Ticket Exam Details
Prior the exam was going to be conducted on 1st of August 2021, but now the exam will be conducted on 29th August 2021 due to the pandemic. The objective exam will include 3 sections.
|Name of the Section||No. of questions||Each question marks||Total Marks|
The candidates who applied for Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant and Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator will have to give Objective test as well as Skill test which will include Typing test and Basic Computer test.
- The exam will consist of 150 questions.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
- The time duration for the exam is 3 hours.
- For wrong answers, there will be no reduction of marks.
APSSB Recruitment Admit card Details
It is compulsory for the candidates to bring their admit card with them to give the exam. Without the admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to give the exam. The candidates can download the admit card from the official website of APSSB or from the link given in the article. The admit cards will not be sent to any of the candidates, they have to download it by themselves. The steps to download the admit card are provided further.
Steps to download the APSSB LDC admit card
- Go to the official website of APSSB.
- Click on Notification related post.
- Now click on Download Admit Card.
- Now the candidate will have to login using his/her id and password.
- Now the candidate should take a print for future purposes.
Important Dates for APSSB hall ticket 2021
|First date to apply online||18th May 2021|
|Last date to apply online||17th June 2021|
|Exam Date||29th August 2021|
|APSSB Official notification||https://rkmp.co.in/apssb-ldc-recruitment/|
|Admit card||Available Soon|
|APSSB Official website||https://apssb.nic.in/Index/institute_home/ins/RECINS001|
If any candidate has any doubt regarding the APSSB CHSL hall ticket 2021 & APSSB Admit Card, then they can ask the doubt in the comment section. We will try to answer as soon as possible.