Best Viewed in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
Featured Content
  •  Drought is the most important limiting factor for crop production in many regions of the world (Passioura, 2007). Globally irrigated rice covers 55% of the area and about 75% of the total rice production. On the other hand rainfed lowland rice covers 25% of total rice area which accounts for 17% of the rice production.  About 13% of the area is under upland rice which covers contributes around 4% of global rice production. In India irr...
Featured Content
  •  Use of biofertilizers makes certain constraints generally related to production, market, resource and field level which are as follows. (1) Production constraints: Unavailability of appropriate and efficient strains Unavailability of suitable carrier Lack of standards in packaging (2) Market level constraints: Lack of awareness of farmers Inadequate and inexperienced staff Lack of quality assurance Seasonal and un-assured demand Limited...

 By now RKMP has been recognised as the largest repository of rice knowledge across the globe. In a series of innovations, that will have far reaching positive consequences in the rice knowledge dissemination, we are trying to simplify the rice knowledge into 8 broad categories. We urge our extension officers, to develop their own knowledge base using these 8 categories of information.

Home

PrintPrintSend to friendSend to friend
Welcome to the exciting world of rice knowledge!
There are few tips for effective browsing;
1. Mouse over various domains available above (Research domain, extension domain etc.,)
2. You will get to see various categories of information
3. Click on desired category and you will have access to comprehensive information that you are interested in
A quick glance of what RKMP has to offer;
1. About 13,153 high quality and validated pages of content
2. Around 18 platforms catering to specific information needs of different stake holders
3. Local language content (see Package of practices in Farmers Domain)
A final tip;
Knowledge is to share! Please register to upload your experiences
Copy rights | Disclaimer | RKMP Policies