PrintSend to friend
1. Rice and the global economy: Designing rice to meet social, economic and environmental challenges - Zeigler RS.
Genomic Resources: Status
2. The international - Oryza map alignment project: Development and analysis of a genus-wide comparative genomics platform to help solve the 9 billion people question - Wing RA, Chen M, Gao L, Han B, Henry R, Hsing Y, Kurata N, Oliveira, Olivier AC, Panaud O, Wang W, Brar D, Jackson S, Jena K, Long M, Machado C, Sanderson M and Ware D.
3. Transcriptome resources for function analysis and genetic enhancement of rice - Agarwal P, Parida S, Kothari KS, Sharma G, Baranwal V, Kapoor S and Tyagi A.
4. Allele mining and deployment for rice improvement through sequencing and SNP genotyping: status and potential - Thomson MJ.
Tailoring Rice by Design: Finding New Yield Thresholds
5. Finding new yield thresholds through changing concept of plant type in rice - Siddiq EA, Reddy CK, Zaman FU and Muralidharan K.
6. The nature of green revolution: A re- evaluation - Fan Z, Ali J, Xu JL, Gao YM and Li Z-K.
7. Breeding for yield potential and enhanced productivity across different rice ecologies through green super rice (GSR) breeding strategy - Ali J, Xu JL, Gao Y, Fontanilla M and Li ZK.
8. Breeding rice hybrids by design for future - Viraktamath BC, Neeraja CN, Sundaram RM, Sarla N and Hariprasad AS.
9. Increasing rice yield using wild species - Sarla N, Jyothi B and Siddiq EA
10. Harnessing advances in rice genetics and genomics for unraveling genes and QTLs governing yield and yield components for developing designer rice - Singh AK, Gopalakrishnan S and Ellur RK.