Seed Treatment with Azospirillum :
1. Three packets (600 g/ha) of Azospirillum and 3 packets (600g/ha) of Phosphobacteria or 6 packets (1200g/ha) of Azophos.
2. In bio-inoculants mixed with sufficient water wherein the seeds are soaked overnight before sowing in the nursery bed.
3. Bio-control agents are compatible with bio-fertilizers.
4. Bio-fertilizers and bio-control agents can be mixed together for seed soaking.
5. Fungicides and bio-control agents are incompatible.
Seed Treatment with Pseudomonas fluorescens:
1. Treat the seeds with talc based formulation of Pseudomonas fluorescens 10g/kg of seed and soak in 1lit of water overnight.
2. Decant the excess water and allow the seeds to sprout for 24hrs and then sow.