PrintSend to friend
Zinc Phosphide and Bromodiolone
- After consuming the zinc phosphide bait, the rodent will die within one day due to stomach burning, hence the other rodents develop bait shyness for a period of 2-3 months depending on species and bait dose. So, this poison bait should be used only once in a crop season where there is high rodent infestation.
- Prebaiting for 3 days without chemical is necessary.
- After consuming the Bromodiolone bait, the rodent will die slowly from 4-6days due to non clotting of blood.
- This death seems to be normal hence no bait shyness will develop
- No pre baiting needed
- Can be used 3-4 times in a season