PrintSend to friend
Symptoms of Rice Bunchy Stunt disease
1. Rice bunchy stunt virus (RBSV), causes increased tillering and excessive branching, short narrow leaves.
2. In case of severe infestation, branches are formed from upper nodes and leaves are produced in branches.
Predisposing factors of Rice Bunchy Stunt disease
Factors that favor the development of Rice Bunchy Stunt virus disease
1. Late planted rice with more grassy weeds.
2. Presence of ratooned Rice crop
3. Presence of vector
Control Measures of Rice Bunchy Stunt disease
1. Rice Bunchy Stunt disease can be controlled by growing the resistant varieties.