PrintSend to friend
• Initially, small, dark-green and water-soaked streaks on interveins from tillering to booting stage.
• Streaks dark-green at first and later enlarge to become yellowish gray and translucent.
• Numerous small yellow beads of bacterial exudates on surface of lesions on humid conditions.
• Very small yellow beads instead of bacterial exudates during dry season.
• Lesions turn brown to greyish white then dry when disease is severe.
• Yellow halo around lesions on susceptible cultivars.
• Browning and dying of entire leaves.