PrintSend to friend
For safe operation of the burner, the dryer needs to be equipped with:
1. A flame control to turn off fuel supply in case of ignition failure (automatic burners in re-circulating batch dryers).
2. In gravity-fed pot-type burners a safety device that turns off fuel supply when there is a power failure that shuts of the fan.
3. High temperature limits switch or temperature control to prevent overheating.
4. Proper electrical wiring of all electric components.
5. Proper ventilation of the outlets in pressure systems to prevent the accumulation of carbon monoxide (CO) in the surroundings of the dryer.