PrintSend to friend
1. It is useful for medium to large scale
farmers, traders and millers.
2. Place threshed grain on pavements made specifically for drying. Mixing and collecting can be partially mechanization. Due to large size, labour can be more effectively used.
3. System can be improved by using pavements with elevations for the grains and drainage channels for rainwater.
4. Usually manual tools are used for mixing and grain collection
5. The disadvantage in this method of drying is need of large scale capital and chance of mixing stones and dirt.