PrintSend to friend
a) Nursery :
• Basal fertilization with 0.5 kg of `N’; 0.5 kg of `P’ and 0.5 Kg of `K’ per every 100 sq.mt is required to get robust seedlings, followed by another 0.5 kg `N’ at 12 days after sowing.
• Spray ZnSO4 @ 2.0 g /l for correction of Zinc deficiency if deficiency is observed.
• Spray 5-10 g Ferrous sulphate (or) Ferrous ammonium sulphate with 0.5 to 1.0 gram of citric acid per litre of water to correct Iron deficiency in the nursery crop.
b) Main field:
• Nitrogen is to be applied in three splits (at basal, at active tillering Stage & at Panicle Initiation stage) `P’ & `K’ may be applied as basal in heavy soils.
• In case of light soils, `K’ may be applied in two equal splits i.e., at basal and at panicle initiation stage.