PrintSend to friend
Cultural and Physical and Mechanical Practices for Rodent Management
The cultural practices followed are as follows:
- Clean cultivation, removal of waste and stubbles.
- Proper Weed management.
- Cleaning of bunds and optimizing the bund size.
The Physical methods for Rodent Management involve
- live catch of rodents,
- killing and burying in soil.
The mechanical methods of rodent management include:
- Installing rodent traps @ 15-20/acre to control migrating rodents.
- Fumigating the burrows with the help of Burrow fumigator.