PrintSend to friend
• Spray acephate @ 1.5 g or monocrotophos @ 2.2 ml or ethofenprox @ 2.0 ml or fenobucarb @ 2.0 ml or imidacloprid @ 0.25 ml or thiamethoxam @ 0.2 g or Buprofuzin 1.6ml per litre of water.
• Spray fluid (200 litres/acre) should be directed towards the base of the plant.
• Avoid spraying of combination of insecticides and synthetic pyrethroids.
• If second spray is warranted alternate the previous chemical preferably belonging to another group.
• Cartap hydrochloride 50 WP 2.0 g or acephate 1.5 g or profenophos 2.0 ml /litre of water (or) apply cartaphydrochloride 4G @ 8 kg/acre when the adult moths/egg masses @ one/ sq.m are noticed in the field.
• Spray cartaphydrochloride 2.0 g or acephate 1.5 g or profenophos 2.0 ml /litre of water.
• Spray profenophos 2.0 ml or dicofol 5.0 ml/litre of water