The control measures for Sheath Rot disease:
1. Removal of infected stubbles after harvest and adopting optimum plant spacing can reduce the disease.
2. Application of potash at tillering stage is also recommended.
3. Foliar spray of calcium sulphate and zinc sulphate was found to control sheath rot.
4. At booting stage, seed treatment and foliar spraying with Carbendazim, Edifenphos, or Mancozeb was found to reduce sheath rot.
5. Foliar spraying with Benomyl and Copper Oxychloride was also found to be effective.